`i've waited all my life today is 29 December, Saturday. `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Sunday, December 30, 2007
somewhere along the way, Christmas seems to have just swept by without my noticing and New Year's already round the corner.
i love the way how time creeps up on us, and looking back, im satisfactorily contented by my achievements this year. constant learning always in place be it in school or work and with each passing year, i find myself just a tad more mature and a little less wistful, all of which in a good sense.
referral is a beautiful word. i soon find myself with a new student, a caucasian lady from Cairnhill Crest and from what i understood from a driver, a recent addition to the 'Cairnhill Condominium Estate'.
this morning, i woke up only to end up in a mad dash from juan's place to town. cant believe it's my first class and im late. how inspiring i can get in the face of an enthusiastic student. i cant really remember the countless times i've snoozed and the number of times kane went 'kris, wake up,' (almost robotic i noted, sorry kanie. :( ), but i clearly remembered the sick feeling in my stomach when i opened my eyes and the time flashed 1010 and myself vaguely muttering 'oh fuck' before i fled to the toilet in horror.
a phone call at 1020am
Direction to the pool:
turn right, the second door on the left in which she awaits to bring me in.
i repeated the directions again just to make sure i didnt hear wrongly. it's just that when i first heard that, it kinda sound like a maze with trapped doors around. i mean normally, isnt it supposed to be just another turning or opening, if not gates (but it's not like im going up to their units isnt it) and not a door?
i was crossing my fingers that i wont get lost and have to call again. i was already 20 minutes late then.
and then i realized, the so-called door is a security-coded glass panel only accessible with a swipe of the residents' access card. thank God i didnt try to find the way to the pool myself, considering me being me. i will just end up walking in circles only to find all the entrances to the interior of the condo sealed and even MORE LATE.
luckily she's a real sweet lady, not to say thoughtful. even brought down a chilled bottled drink for me. (but that normally happens only in the first class as i've observed.)
as for me, that's the consequences of staying up late and sleeping at nearly 5 earlier in the morning. of late, im having difficulty crawling outta bed each time and i think my body is trying to tell me something very important. and i really think it's time i should heed the advice. but the temptation of running out to meet my friends as much as i can before school starts is so seductive i can barely resist it. (see, i love you guys just so much. grin.)
gonna bath then meet aunt marg. haven seen her in a week. i miss her wry humour. hope all the stuffing during Christmas didnt stifle it. oops.
9:53 AM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll