`i've waited all my life just got back from Holland V after meeting with kane, juan, aj, deb, ANDREW and her COUSIN DARREN!! `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Saturday, December 22, 2007
oh my goodness, fancy andrew not working on a FRIDAY. this is a MIRACLE. had a really long day, wad with swimming-then-tuition-then-tea with allen and grace-then back to the pool again for 4 more hours-then h.v. truly exhausted but it was a great day nevertheless.
i really think presents show a lot. like how attentive the person is towards not just details but also more specifically to ure needs and wants. and so far, the three christmas gifts i've received so far from (in order) Aunt Marg, Grace and Allen are all stuff that i not only want but i NEED them.
and somehow, one way or another, they got delivered to me from the hands of those i hold close to my heart. makes them all the more priceless.
and yes Aunt Marg, this is like the 5th Christmas we're spending tgt and come to think of it, you've seen me thru all my relationships except for my first, and really, not in the least bit exaggerating, i believe you pick me up from hell-gate quite a good number of times and i cant really put across adequately how much it means to me (considering my recently acquired state of detachment which i've believed you've seen it al yet again) but ya, i guess, you know what im driving at.
all the nights of sitting by my side, be it silently or trying to make sense of the messages that my distorted mind is trying to convey and, at the same time, trying to drive sense in the hope of sorting those frayed ends, all the coffee, cheesecake and (of later years) alcohol, and what im really trying to say here is, i remember them all. (and seriously, i still kept one of those messages you've sent: somewhere along the line of "yes my dear, and i would come keep you company and watch all the sad shows with you alrite." would never forget that sentence. it's really (pardon my lang) damn sweet. cant believe how you handle all my nonsense. ure just.. unbelievable. bet you regret taking me as ure god-daug hur. grin.)
yes i do and i dunno whether i've ever told you this before, but all these while that im still hanging on to God despite my rollar coaster life (which has managed to hit ground zero a couple of times) is because i believe He loves me enough to send not just one, but a few angels, into my life to protect and love me. and from what i believe, ure one of them.
and yes (again), ure invited to the small party on the 20th Jan. and (duh) i want you to come if not i wouldnt have even asked right. only 13 people make it to my little list and ure, undeniably,one of them.
my presents will come! just a little more patience cause frankly, ever since my exams ended last thurs, i never really get a good day's of rest. the daily 3-4 hours nap's all i got to pull me thru a day's work and thru the night chill-outs with friends i've not met for ages.
this sat, im gonna meet sheena, kerr and wl and i really cant wait. come to think of it, i've known these juniors for like.. almost 7 years??! dun remind me about how fast time flies cause i sure know what it means by that line. and zibbie, we must make our meet ups just a little more regular. how i like to chill with you despite ure crankiness is still a mystery to me but yes. meet up soon ya? probly Play on thurs. (promise i will get back to you (: )
it's 535 and my eyes' closing.
work at 10 and later BBQ with S.K.W.!
gotta crash out in 5 secs.
will update soon (hopefully) with more juicier stuff. (:
9:40 PM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll