`i've waited all my life oh my god, can you believe it? i went sun-tanning at sentosa with shiyun today! `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Thursday, November 01, 2007
i thought i might be able to escape it with the heavy downpour last night. it was a good 15 minutes of waiting restlessly before i gave in and walked home in the cold rain, trying to not-look-very-out-of-place with my quickened steps in the pouring rain especially when i walked past the kiosk.
i like the rain. but i dun like the idea of being caught in it. the hassle of being wet and wiping away the pool of water that dripped all the way to my room and then to the kitchen and back to my room again is too much for me to bear.
having many never-ending phases of projects on hand, i dun think im going Play tm. (sorry andrew and wendy!)
but im damn glad i went with shiyun to TJ Beach. it's a much desired rewarding and peaceful retreat away from the buzz of the city. relaxing not to say therapeutical to the soul. the waves, the sand and even the sun feel good merged together. it was a warm fuzzy sorta weather. we din even perspire at all and i even managed an hour nap in between!
how long has it been since i last took a nap? i cant remember. but one thing for sure, i certainly felt very refreshed when i woke up. bless the weather. and given that we went on a weekday early noon, the beach is basically all ours except for a small handful of caucasian families and couples lazing around! glorious haven!
we have arranged to go again soon. i so dun mind becoming darker despite the fact that i've been trying adamantly to avoid the sun. but the next time round, the towel's gonna reside on my shoulder the whole bloody time. can already feel some stinging pain on my shoulder now. think im slightly burnt. damn. i hope i dun peel.
12:21 AM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll