`i've waited all my life Monday 0323hrs `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Monday, September 03, 2007
What is mononucleosis?
Mononucleosis (often called "mono") is an infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. Signs of mono include fever, sore throat, headaches, white patches on the back of your throat, swollen glands in your neck, feeling tired and not feeling hungry.
Does mono have any complications?
Sometimes. The main serious concern with mono is that the spleen will enlarge and even rupture (tear open). The spleen is like a large gland. It's located in the upper part of your abdomen on the left side. It helps filter your blood.Although a ruptured spleen is rare in people with mono, it's wise to be aware of the signs and call your doctor right away if you notice any of them. Signs of a ruptured spleen include pain in the left upper part of your abdomen (under the left chest), feeling lightheaded, feeling like your heart is beating fast and hard, bleeding more easily than usual and having trouble breathing.
Can mono be cured?
No. But mono will go away on its own. Symptoms usually last about 4 weeks.
How is mono treated?
The main point of treatment is to relieve your symptoms.
The following list includes tips on treatment:
Rest.
Drink plenty of fluids.
If you have a sore throat, gargle with salt water, or suck on throat lozenges, hard candy or flavored frozen desserts (such as Popsicles).
You may want to take acetaminophen (one brand name: Tylenol) or ibuprofen (some brand names: Advil, Motrin, Nuprin) to relieve pain and fever. Do not give aspirin to children. Aspirin should be avoided because it has been associated with a disease called Reye's syndrome in children. Reye's syndrome is a serious illness that can lead to death.
Do I need an antibiotic?
Antibiotics like penicillin are of no help in mono. Mono is caused by a virus, and antibiotics don't work against viruses. If you have a bacterial infection in addition to having mono, your doctor may give you an antibiotic.
What about sports and exercise?
Avoid sports, activities or exercise of any kind until your doctor tells you it's safe. Moving around too much puts you at risk of rupturing your spleen. You need to avoid physical activities for about 3 to 4 weeks after the infection starts.
Source
American Academy of Family Physicians
okay. i think im exaggerating things a little here. but gerfwn, can you please please please take good care of yourself and do not try anything close to aggravating your condition? ): and yes, your right to an extent that you should just simply leave it since the sickness will all go away on its own, but do try to put in be it the slightest effort to make it better ya. drink lots and lots of water and have plenty of rest to speed up your recovery. i know you can take care of yourself and with those wonderful friends of yours, i really shouldnt be worrying so much, but it's so hard not to.
try to sleep early tonight ya. i think this is one of the most challenging tasks to persuade you on. hope you manage to do some really productive stock up of food. take plenty of vitamins, honey with water and light food that probably involves steaming. you can steam fish with garlic, ginger, salt and light/dark sauce and they take only a couple of minutes to cook! taste good too. potatoes and plain porridge would be good for your daily carb. important: no deep fried food, unhealthy snacks and they say chicken? mm.
you can also go to this website http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/get_cooking/. they even have recipe videos uploaded! i know i shouldnt be nagging at you. that's like the last thing you need. but just be good for a few weeks alrite? i just hate to see you sick and i cant be there to take care of you. ):):
suddenly feel hungry. gonna grab a bite before sleeping. i have a feeling im eating quite a lot of meals a day. and then again, i cant really remb what i ate. i think i really must be more serious and aggressive about my weight-gaining campaign. it hasnt been making much headway and it is getting exasperating.
3:13 AM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll