`i've waited all my life i think i have something called the "bloggers' block" the past few days. maybe it's the sun. `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
or my gums. frankly, i was really depressed over it.
anyways, i finally lugged myself to the dentist this afternoon and was thankfully only diagnosed with gum infection. eww, dirty word makes my left gum swells (luckily only visible when i pointed it out to my friends. and i hope, they're not just being nice).
was so worried that my wisdom tooth is the root of the problem. i know it aint that serious since i only have sporadic pain like once in a really long while. the swelling is expected to go down in three days' time. i was so agitated when i heard that. damn, why didnt i come down earlier.
i totally high-fived kane when she told me she hates going to the dentist. i get the jitters every time someone even mentions dental visits. i would go to all costs to avoid going there and that's what makes me a stickler of twice, if not thrice a day routine brushing of teeth. hello, it's no joke when you take the same amount of time (10 mins) as me to brush my teeth alrite!
i just came back from an impromptu meet up with kane and later juan to get the SPSS CD-rom. thanks eliza! it was all so random what our conversations' about. poor juan, she puked when we were about to leave. hope your feeling much better now juan. ):
heard Backstreet Boys' As Long As You Love Me on the ride back. they're my first ever fav boy band! believe it! it's really embarrassing but i still adore them. sheepish grin.
here's a little reminiscence of my childhood heroes!
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine,
I'm leaving my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me
I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you long me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me
Every little thing that you've said and done
Feels like it's deep within me
Doesn't really matter if you're on the run
It seems like we're meant to be
I've tried to hide it so that no one knows
But I guess it shows
When you look into my eyes
What you did and where you're coming from
I don't care
As long as you love me baby
1:21 AM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll