`i've waited all my life A Strange Land `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Thursday, August 30, 2007
i saw a lot of used-to-be familiar faces in town today. walked past the regular brick and mortar architecture with their routine operations, constructions and on the much trodden pavement and through the horde of human traffic that has became so much a part of the town landscape.
almost abruptly, my heart thumped just slightly faster than my normal faster-than-average heartbeat. it continued for a while too long to be comfortable. something was not right. but what was amiss? i gave a quick glance at aunty margaret for reassurance. she strolled on with her trademark ease and confidence and i quickly shoved that unsettling emotion which constantly threatened to bubble up again deep inside a corner of my mind.
after what seemed like ages, i decided to look up at the sea of faces around me. a task i have not contemplated for a very long time. i was trying to focus with my short-sightedness which is as a result of a certain vanity of not wanting to wear my glasses. i always believe that i look highly unlike myself with a foreign frame on my face or at least that is how i feel. i strained my eyes further to capture some clearer images. it was a quick blur and my head immediately start to throb leaving me nauseous.
i thought things might turn out better if i revisit my old-time hangout spot at Spinellis but the odd sensation still lingered. two cups of sunkiss (a medium and a large) and i gave up. i guess.. i just need some time to adapt to this new place that seems to have evolved overnight.
tonight, as i walk alone, i pick up the fragments of a portrait so carelessly strewn onto the streets. it forms a near complete beautiful picture and i made up my mind then, that im going to frame it up somewhere in a secret place where no one can ever touch it again.
December, "the anticipation produced in me a sensation somewhat between bliss and fear," quoted by James Weldon Johnson.
12:43 AM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll