`i've waited all my life i love her. and i was trying to in a manner that seemed best to me. `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Thursday, August 02, 2007
i wanted her all to myself. it was the most selfish act i admitted. but secretly, i yearned for it. i kept myself under restraint to conceal my un-glorious desire. but i only managed to hold the fort for three days before it got knocked down badly. she came to me one unwarned night and striked hard on my wall of fortress, bashed it really ruthlessly, and reduced it into pieces. just like that.
all i ever intended it to be was to simply create precious moments.. specifically our precious moments. going to significant places where it would set strong unwavering memories of us, holding hands treading down the beautiful alleys amid all the wonderful treasures and secrets it holds. but sadly, all these scenes never did materialize.
and everyday for those three days, i found myself draw deeper into my defensive shell, behaving like a mutinous six-year-old kid, sulking when things were not done in the way they wanted it to be. i tried so hard to snap out of it, but all i could do merely, was to be a bystander and watched the film unroll from outside. i felt so alienated.. so strangely misplaced in a situation that i was not supposed to be in.
i was just waiting then.. waiting for her to leave me. waiting for her to see through the pretentious facade i have had so majestically established, the major imperfections and the neurotic wonk behind the very sane face she is looking at everyday.
she found out alrite. but she didnt leave me. instead, she pulled me out of it. i was astounded beyond comprehension and for quite a long while, i stood in stunned silence to cushion the shock. she managed to pull it off when others had stepped into the quicksand and yielded under the weight. i cant believe it.
i hear that exalted sound made by the willing hands of two lovers when they touched. it is so dazzling and alluring that it takes my breath away so absolutely. i am enchanted. love.. is that what they called it?
4:35 PM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll