`i've waited all my life guest-blogging! `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Sunday, November 06, 2005
hmmm me hot dancer?
absolutely not!
and i could have sworn i saw those guys AND girls checking YOU out.
;)
and though i always, just like you, thought that clubbing should be done in a group,
ain't i glad as well that there was just the two of us that night.
how about a brief recount of what happened that night:
"come over and help me chose clothes!"
"can i borrow your id?" x 10000 times
"sorry can't lend you tonight, id all borrowed out." x 1000000 times
"i lent my friend an id, when you go newsroom give her a call and ask her to lend to you"
"hello this is eliza here. she asked me to ask you for the id...."
"do i look like her?"
"woah id number so hard to memorise"
"we're going down to home"
"home?? woah so exciting!!"
"hahahahaahhaahahaha"
"whats with the amount of guys flooding home."
"kris!! so long never see you!!"
"hello where are you guys? chinablack?"
"let's go down to chinablack."
"can i see your ids please."
"oh she lost her wallet on the way here."
"you lost your wallet on the way here?!"
"yeah.."
"how old are you?"
"18"
"which year are you born in?"
"1987"
"which month are you born in?"
"september"
"okay, please pay at the counter"
"can i have two vodka sprite"
"lets go dance at the dancefloor!"
"can i have one white russian."
"sorry we don't have white russian here"
"can i have one communist sling."
"let's go off."
"uncle go to yishun.." "sorry uncle change to toapayoh." "sorry uncle change to yishun."
"yah okay im coming home soon."
"baby i gotta go back already, its gonna be 6am."
"but there's no money to go back."
"sorry uncle i only have 15 dollars. one dollar nevermind lah."
"woah you're finally back home sia. thought you werent coming back."
"allright goodnight baby, ill see you tomorrow."
halloween night.
such a memorable night, just me and you.
you haven't had the least idea just how happy i was that day.
and i remember every single detail,
right from the beginning till the end.
and i'd keep it locked in my heart, always.
and yet again, goodnight baby.
i'll see you tomorrow.
love, eliza.
11:33 PM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll