`i've waited all my life now read this. i cant resist the temptation of putting it down on my blog. grin widely. `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Monday, August 15, 2005
and now it's your turn to cry says:
hello baby
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
hehe
and now it's your turn to cry says:
hmm do i still call you?
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
dear..
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
later?
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
babyy chking up on mail on proj
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
and now it's your turn to cry says:
haha
and now it's your turn to cry says:
sure baby
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
thanks sweetie
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
and now it's your turn to cry says:
haha honestly love, i better see you soon or i'd go crazy
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
ya mans..
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
im tearing my hair soon..
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
hug my dearie to me
and now it's your turn to cry says:
somehow no matter what you type i keep visualising you grinning over there, and the thought of it squeezes my heart ya
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
heys..
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
dear..
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
hugyoutighter to me.
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
we will be able to see each other soon.
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
baby promise alrite.
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
smiles
and now it's your turn to cry says:
you, baby, are the most, lovable and loveliest thing on earth.
and now it's your turn to cry says:
i swear
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
gringrin
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
yays!
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
hahah
and now it's your turn to cry says:
hahahaahahahaha
and now it's your turn to cry says:
you are so adorable gosh
and now it's your turn to cry says:
im swooning over here
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
silly ger.
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
give you a big fat kiss!
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
and now it's your turn to cry says:
hehheheehheehehehheehehh
and now it's your turn to cry says:
although i would prefer you give me a real fat kiss yes
and now it's your turn to cry says:
preferably a big biggggg biiiiiigggggggggg fat kiss hhaahaha
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
so sweet!
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
i love my dearie!
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
and now it's your turn to cry says:
hahaha no baby you must be mistaken. because there's no one in the world who is sweet other than my girlfriend
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
ya. you. smiles.
and now it's your turn to cry says:
no no baby, MY girlfriend (which = you)
.............. continues.................
i can't think about anything but you says:
thats why i always treasure that few days when i wake up and i see you lying next to me
i can't think about anything but you says:
you just look so sweet and endearing
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
my heart beats just for you.
kris; in a state of ecstasy// says:
only for you.
kris; in a state of ecstasy// winks:
Play "Heart"
i can't think about anything but you says:
i can't think about anything but you says:
and mine only for you too
i love my girlfriend alot. seriously alot. she means the whole world to me now.
wont trade her for anything in the whole wide world ya. smilesmiles. :))
4:00 PM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll