`i've waited all my life guest blogging here! `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Sunday, August 21, 2005
i know this is a little late cos its after twelve but,
happy third month anniversary, love.
i had the happiest time of my life today,
though the time spent was short
and doing nothing much but just eating and sleeping,
but it was honestly the best day of my life.
sitting there just stroking ure head and watching you sleep on my lap,
admist my leg cramps and pins and needles and lack of blood circulation,
i thought about alot of things.
all the things that happened these past three months.
the past two years plus was definitely the toughest time of my life,
and the past three months was intensive.
but you were always there,
catching me when i fall,
holding me when i am weak,
walking me through hand in hand through all these shit,
wiping my tears off,
and kissing me for assurance that ure always here.
and it was during this three months that i freed myself,
from all the shit that was going on the past two years plus.
and it was you, who was always there for me,
and held me through the darkest point of my life.
remember i once told you about the recurring nightmare i have everynight?
where i would be running and running nonstop down streets and streets,
and my parents would be running after me,
and soon everyone joins in and runs after me,
the more i run, the more people run after me.
i keep running and running,
till i jerk awake at night with perspiration from all that running in my dream.
and the last night that i ever had that nightmare,
was the same nightmare,
but in a different form.
i was running,
and as usual everyone was running after me.
but this was different.
because i was no longer running alone.
i was running hand in hand with you.
and ever since that night,
i stop having that recurring nightmare ever again.
and it was during these past three months that i gained liberation,
i was free, with you.
and then i look down at you sleeping again,
you looking so endearing, sweet and innocent on my lap
with me stroking your hair.
that's when it occured to me just how beautiful you are.
i couldnt resist it,
i captured a shot of you.
and i thought that was the most beautiful shot ive ever taken in my whole life.
and that's when i thought to myself how lucky i am,
to have you.
honestly,
you really are the most amazing and sweetest girl i can ever find.
thank you, for being mine.
once again,
happy third month anniversary, my love.
I'm glad when I'm makin love to you
I'm glad for the way you make me feel
I love it cause you seem to blow my mind every time
I'm glad when you walk you hold my hand
I'm happy that you know how to be a man
I'm glad that you came into my life
I'm so glad
I dig the way that you get down
And you still know how to hold me
Perfect blend, masculine
I think I'm in love, damn finally
I'm glad that you turned out to be
That certain someone special
who makes this life worth living
I'm glad you're here just loving me
So say that you won't leave
Cause since the day you came
I've been glad
i love you baby.
XOXO, eliza dearie.
12:49 AM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll