`i've waited all my life tennis was a blast on wed. it wasnt one hell of a training but it was to me. had drills on ball skills and physical training which is a set of short circuits including several shuttle runs. Robin is getting tough on us. He said to Don, "that's the only way we can improve our skills and prepare for IVP". I aspire to get in. But it's fierce competition. Very fierce indeed. `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Monday, March 07, 2005
Saturday.
My godmum sent me to skol. I must say she's really a sweet lit thing. Always there for me.. i wonder how i can ever make it without her at this trough period of my life. She told me something very significant. Dun ever let anyone cripple you in life. I had been crippled. But my wound is recovering very bitterly and intermittently but absolutely. I transfer my focus to my work tennis and pool. These are my main concerns nowadays.
Had a friendly match with NJc. I must say they are really good. The boys won us but we managed to win the girls. grin real wide. And we all thought they would trash us. hahah. Wad a burst of real satisfaction and joy. Life is getting better.
Gonna play pool later. Got three presentations next week. My group is the first to present for all three presentations. It just seems so that every group that im in, they would be the first to present. I do bring bad luck huh. Sighh.
Rushing through my projects now. So i can have time for pool. hahah. My grades are getting better. I got 73 for my stats which i so surely thot i wld fail cause i screwed up the 6o marks qn. Thank God.. Den i got 75 for my itab which i always score pathetically. Though it was very much by chance and not by knowledge, im happie nonetheless. Den 80 for my stats test again which i miss previously for some unworthy reason. Teacher gave me another chance to take the test again. Wad a nicie. But i got46 for my accounting. Sighh. I do hope my year end results would be all As and Bs and not just Bs and Cs. Gonna pump in all my energy into my studies. I got a very strong supporter with monetary incentives too. All's not lost. Not yet..
Changes are undeniable.
But many a times
They are irreversible.
It might hurt profoundly
But life doesnt stop there
We still have to move on.
There is no need for nostalgia
Especially since you are just fine moving forward.
1:37 AM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll