`i've waited all my life A last tribute to her `l am my own man
`to cross this line
`to the only thing that's true
Friday, March 18, 2005
I just dun understand why ure so full of lies.
I called you yesterday night.
You told me the background voice was ure dad's.
And i called you to call me from ure house.
You told me not to get you into trouble.
Den you admitted ure at ure girlfwn's house.
Having a hockey gathering.
You told Kerrie and group ure having tuition.
Den when i asked why i only hear that guy's voice.
You went all silent.
And again. You admitted ure at ure guy fwn's house.
You told me den.
I have no right to interfere in ure affairs.
We have broken up.
And den i asked. Why did you lie.
When you said you wana be there for me.
What you have posted in ure blog.
And den after you said.
Fine. Den you wont be there for me.
You told me to stop bothering you.
That we have broken up a very long time ago.
I begged ure pardon.
For we have only broke up a month ago.
You told me
It was months.
I noe he is nearby.
My heart was in such pain.
To hear you speak to me with such distaste.
I have only asked a simple question.
Why did you lie.
You told me when you broke up with me.
You dun have the time and effort for this relationship.
And den you said ure feelings faded.
You said you were sorry.
It hurts so much.
But i let go.
Thinking for you meant the best for us.
I noe it would have been worse if you held on selfishly to me
At least you told me to let go den.
Now i noe.
Cause if we're together
It would have been so hard to hide.
My heart feels such a deep stab.
When the hurt is too great to bear.
I messaged you after which you din reply for ages.
Den you explained cause I need to move on.
It sounds so cold. But I noe it's true.
My heart was crying so badly.
But it's something I have to deal with it myself.
No one can help me.
And den.
i began my climb out of darkness slowly.
One month later.
i called you.
You were alred in a guy's house at 9evening.
You gave me up.
For a boy whom you met just a while ago.
Now i have finally understood.
You have treat me as nothing
But a substitute.
You dun wan to contact me now
For ure alred busy socializing,
going to ure guy fwns' house.
If there's something I can change.
I wish I can see all these earlier.
If you would have really wan me to let go
You would have told me about all these.
Den I would definitely have given it up.
For there's nothing i hate more den infidelity.
You knew my weakness and that's you.
Even before the call last night.
I was still having this glimmer of hope.
That if you dun love me
I can still love you inside my heart.
Now my heart is dead.
When it was broken
It cried and wish you have not treated it like this.
Now it's dead
And a new one springs alive.
And it knows finally.
You are after all
Nothing but a shell of lies.
No one else matters
But ureself.
2:26 PM.
`themood
*bien`
`themusic `thelyrics Lonely im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
I wont up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Im so lonely so lonely
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Im so lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
So lonely so lonely
Im so lonely so lonely
Artist - Akon
Song - Lonely
Album - Trouble
.Lonely.
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin
Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody to call my own
To call my own to call my own girl
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girl
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody I have nobody
To call my own to call my own girrll